Ceremony & Rehearsal
Welcome to my pricing page! Here you’ll find everything you need to know about my prices, payment policy and all your pricing questions answered. No surprises, just straight up, direct and to the point pricing information.
Please read this page in its entirety BEFORE booking a consultation. Thanks!
1. What’s Included in the Price
- Unlimited ceremony meetings – your initial consultation is FREE
- 100% access to me for anything pertaining to your ceremony
- Consultations with anyone involved with your ceremony (e.g. Planner, DJ)
- The preparation of your beautiful customized wedding ceremony
- Officiate your wedding ceremony on your big day
- Lapel Microphone System so your guests can hear the ceremony
- Properly process your paperwork with the appropriate registrar's office
- Follow-up to ensure you've obtained your Certified Marriage Certificate
2. What’s NOT Included in the Price
- Travel expenses when necessary (mileage, tolls, gas, parking, hotel etc.)
- Wedding planning services outside of ceremony planning
- Paraphernalia for your rituals (candles, sand, butterflies etc.)
- Wedding Website Services
3. No Haggling
I'm aware that haggling with wedding industry professionals is very common, please note that my business is a no haggling zone. My prices are non-negotiable.
Please don’t book a consultation for my services knowing full well that these prices are outside of your budget – doing so is a waste of my time and is disrespectful to my business.
4. Deposit & Payment Method
5. 24-Hour Hold & Release
Once you’ve had your initial consultation and you/we decide to move forward, your FULL PAYMENT must be made WITHIN 24 HOURS to lock-in your ceremony date and time. If you’ve had your consultation and I don’t hear back from you within 24 hours, your ceremony date/time is automatically released back to the open market so that another couple can have it.
6. Additional Costs
- Travel Expenses: I’m based in New Jersey, USA and will travel far and wide for my amazing couples. Depending on your wedding venue location, there may be additional costs for mileage, tolls, gas, parking, hotel etc.
- Wait Time: There will be a $50 per half hour fee if I’m required to wait more than 30 minutes past the scheduled ceremony start time. This fee is due prior to the signing of your marriage license. No refund will be given if I’m not able to perform the ceremony because of any delays within the stipulated time.
7. Paperwork Processing Only
- COST: If you don’t want a ceremony but just your paperwork processed, the price for that is $425.
- PAPERWORK: You will need a valid Marriage License for me to sign, witness and process with the appropriate Registrar’s office.
- WITNESSES: You can come to my office (by appointment only) or we can make arrangements for me to come to you for the signing. If I come to you, depending on your location, there may be additional fees such as mileage etc. Be sure to have your TWO witnesses available on that date/time.
8. Photography & Ceremony Only
9. Getting Started
To get started, please click on the blue consultation button (throughout my website) to complete my quick consultation form. Once I receive that and get a good sense of the size, scope and location of your ceremony, we’ll then schedule a consultation at a mutually convenient time.
Our first meeting is mainly an information gathering session (on both our parts) where we’ll discuss your love story, your ideas, get to know each other and determine next steps for co-creating a beautiful customized ceremony.
10. Book Early
Planning your wedding day should ideally start with choosing your date, followed by your venue and then your Officiant.
I often see couples waiting until the last minute to hire their Officiant. I urge you NOT to do this as you may be disappointed. Most top-notch Officiants are booked months (sometimes a full year) in advance so to be sure that I'm available on your date, I recommend you contact me as soon as you've selected your venue.
You may be in for a disastrous ceremony if you choose a friend or family member who has never performed a ceremony before or someone who got a quickie online ordination just to officiate your wedding – VERY. BAD. IDEA.
Your choice of Officiant is crucial and you definitely don’t want the cheapest Officiant to be a part of the most important (and expensive!) day of your life – trust me! Here is an example of what can happen.