Mentoring For Officiants
"A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself."
— Oprah Winfrey
Are you an Officiant or Celebrant struggling to get your business off the ground? Then my one-on-one mentoring may be just right for you. My focus on quality is relentless and I thoroughly enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience with my colleagues.
I offer no-nonsense, practical mentoring if you:
- Feel lost and are looking for some direction from a fellow Officiant/Celebrant who's been there.
- Are struggling with overcoming fear or doubt and need a little tough love and perspective to get out of a rut.
- Want to properly set up your prices and develop a streamlined strategy for business success.
- Need some brainstorming or strategizing time to get to the next level.
- Have a particular system that isn't working and needs fixing.
How it works:
- All sessions are remote - we use any form of technology that is comfortable for you (e.g. Face-Time etc.).
- You would complete a detailed questionnaire to give me a good idea of what your specific mentoring needs are.
- You would pick 4 to 5 topics that you’re struggling with in your business (e.g. pricing, marketing, ceremony writing, etc.)
- I would use this information to create a customized mentoring session/package specifically for you.