Ceremony & Rehearsal
Please carefully review all the content on this page before booking a consultation.
From the consultation process to the delivery of your beautiful ceremony, I pride myself in providing exceptional services for my couples and exceeding their expectations in every way. You can read the reviews from them attesting to this and it’s for those reasons that my prices are what they are.
Let's Create A Ceremony That's Uniquely Yours!
What’s Included in the Price
- Unlimited ceremony meetings – your initial consultation is FREE
- 100% access to me for anything pertaining to your ceremony
- Consultations with anyone involved with your ceremony (e.g. Planner, DJ)
- The preparation of your beautiful customized wedding ceremony
- Officiate your wedding ceremony on your big day
- Lapel Microphone System so your guests can hear the ceremony
- Properly process your paperwork with the appropriate registrar's office
- Follow-up to ensure you've obtained your Certified Marriage Certificate
What’s NOT Included in the Price
- Travel expenses when necessary (mileage, tolls, gas, parking, hotel etc.)
- The rehearsal. See price chart (above) for rehearsal price.
- Wedding planning services outside of ceremony planning
- Paraphernalia for your rituals (candles, sand, butterflies etc.)
- Wedding Website Services
No Haggling Zone
I'm aware that haggling with wedding industry professionals is very common, please note that my business is a no haggling zone. My prices are non-negotiable.
Please don’t book a consultation for my services knowing full well that these prices are outside of your budget – doing so is a waste of my time and a gross disrespect to my business.
Also, I’m based in New Jersey, USA and will travel far and wide for my couples. As is stated throughout my website, there may be additional fees (mileage, tolls, parking etc.) depending on your venue location.
Once you complete my quick consultation form (blue button throughout the website), we’ll then schedule a consultation at a mutually convenient time. The consultation will last for approximately 1 hour and will be a conference call meeting.
Our first meeting is mainly an information gathering session (on both our parts) where we’ll discuss your love story, your ideas, get to know each other and determine next steps for co-creating a beautiful customized ceremony.
To reserve your date and time, full payment is required. I accept all major credit cards via PayPal. I do not accept personal checks, cash or any other payment methods.
You may be in for a disastrous ceremony if you choose a friend or family member who has never performed a ceremony before or someone who got a quickie online ordination just to officiate your wedding – VERY. BAD. IDEA.
Your choice of Officiant is crucial and you definitely don’t want the cheapest Officiant to be a part of the most important day of your life – trust me! Here is an example of what can happen.
While you should book my services months ahead, schedules often change and it is possible that I can perform your ceremony on very short notice. Simply click on the consultation button below to check my availability and book a consultation. Your signed Service Agreement and full payment “locks in” your date and time.