“Our guests raved about what an amazing job Aretha did and how she personalized the whole ceremony”
– Marissa & Blenda
I create customized one-of-a kind ceremonies that reflects your story, beliefs, personalities and most importantly, your love.
The heart of your wedding is the ceremony and my goal is to learn about your story, then craft a narrative that creates an intimacy and reflects the levity and seriousness of the day.
To put together the most meaningful portion of your wedding day, my approach is collaborative and I bring practicality, know-how, enthusiasm and spunk to the ceremony planning process.
I can help you review vows, assist you in creating your own, review and/or create all the other components of your ceremony such as rituals, readings, personal notes to each other etc.
- You’re not formally connected to a specific religion/institution
- You’d like to draw upon your faith/tradition in a symbolic way
- You consider yourselves “spiritual, but not religious”
- You’re not interested in a simple civil ceremony
- You want a wedding ceremony that is memorable
Then complete the quick consultation form below for an immediate no obligation consultation to discuss the vision of your special day. I can’t wait to collaborate with you to convey what’s unique about you and your beloved!